Robyn Bennett: Minute Taking Course Specialist
Catering to all levels
The Minute Taking courses are catered for all levels from beginners-intermediate to advanced.
Experience and expertise
Over the past ten years, Robyn has led in excess of 500 plus minute taking courses for 1,000 participants. She has developed systems and processes around the best way to write minutes and is passionate about sharing these with others who strive to be excellent minute takers. Public courses have been held for Victoria University, The University of Auckland, CPIT and Otago Southland Employers’ Association.
Courses are interactive and fun so that participants will enjoy the process of learning while increasing their skills and knowledge.
- Public courses – See our Calendar
- Customised in-house training – email us with your enquiry
- One-on-one – a course tailored to focus on your particular needs
Consistently one of the top Professional and Executive Development courses at Victoria University of Wellington.
Minutes Madness New Blog!
Minutes Madness is a one-stop shop for all your minute taking needs. Click here to visit the website.
If you would like:
- access to resources
- a place to ask questions of other members or
- a place to download, offload or share a win!
Below are some of the clients we have provided in-house training courses for:
- Wellington City Council
- Canterbury DHB, Lakes DHB
- Dairy NZ
- Marlborough, Selwyn and Napier District Councils
- Waiariki Institute of Technology
- New Zealand Defence Force
- Landcare Research
- Ministry for Primary Industries
- Ministry for Economic Development
Delivery of the course was easy to follow and understand.
I am a beginner of taking minutes.
Would love to have the opportunity to take this course again in a few years to build knowledge.